Welcome to Carolina Asset Recovery Services We offer Superior service that is performance driven and professional that is backed by the experience needed to get the job done right the first time every time!
We are a South Carolina based asset recovery firm located in Charleston, SC that offers everything you could need all under one roof. We also have a network of licensed and bonded repossession companies from coast to coast that we can refer to you if a vehicle has skipped out of area. We are not a forwarding company and will not sub contract out work to anyone which is why we offer a referral service.
We have access to the best skip-tracing tools and resources in the industry which is used by our highly trained skip-tracing team. Every one of our skip tracers are trained in internet profiling, field investigation, 3rd party contact and direct contact with the customers.
All of our employees are fully bonded, insured & their training never ends. We hold quarterly meetings that deal with the ever changing laws that govern our industry as well as safety on and off the job. They are also required to be certified in the field of asset recovery. We are determined to keep our employees trained in order to recover your assets timely and professionally.
Our equipment is the best in the area.
- Each truck is equipped with a laptop and wifi access so that our field agents can update the files in real time. This also insures that all of our agents are able to receive notifications when an account is placed on hold. each truck is equipped with go-jacks and dollies for the hard to reach and all wheel drive vehicles.
- We offer LPR technology (License Plate Recognition Cameras) through MVTRAC to aid in the quick recovery of your assets Which is not the only benefit to owning the camera system. give us a call to find out more about our LPR system.
- We have access to Recovery Manager Pro as our native system (which we can get you access to being one of our clients), RDN and IREPO to accept files we can also accept files via email and fax however we prefer not to accept files via fax due to being a paperless company.
- We only employ highly trained professionals that are both drug free and that have passed an extensive background check and require continued education of all employees through either or both C.A.R.S. or RSIG.
- Our entire team is committed to giving each client outstanding customer service and performance so give us a call today so we can get some of your accounts recovered today.